I’ve never ever posted a picture of myself in anything that didn’t cover every inch of everything I hate about myself.
I know I’m a chubby girl; I have been my whole life.
But that doesn’t mean that people can’t love me.
That I can’t run a consistent 5 miles.
That I don’t try to eat healthy.
That I don’t have a boyfriend.
Post all the negativity you want, but nothing can stop a star from shining.
- chillyraeblue likes this
- mystery1224 likes this
- angelanicolesims likes this
- being-as-an-oreo likes this
- bodyloveallaround likes this
- norweiganskies likes this
- celticsfan3433 likes this
- fatgianna reblogged this from charmingly-lanae
- gaemr likes this
- pixelatedveins likes this
- captainlandon likes this
- loveyour-friendsdielaughing likes this
- charmingly-lanae posted this